Interlight Moscow 2018 took place in Moscow at IEC “Expocentre” on November 6–9, 2018.
The exposition took four exhibition pavilions: 1, 7, 8 and the Forum and outdoor space.
Interlight Moscow 2018 Results
- Exhibitors: 447 companies from 21 countries
- Visitors: 22 885 professionals from 51 countries
- Exhibition space: 25 000 square meters
Exhibitors of Interlight Moscow 2017
- International market was presented by 249 companies
- This includes the participants of the National Pavilions of China, Hong Kong, Korea and Slovakia as well as the united national groups of Taiwan and Germany, presented the international market.
- Companies from Switzerland (Esave), Iran (Elena Light), USA (Holm), UAE (Multiplast Dubai) and Israel (Stav Led) participated at Interlight Moscow for the first time.