From 10 to 13 of September Interlight Design Academy will be started – it’s the open educational venue for architects, urbanists and designers, paying attention on the role of lighting in public spaces in particular and lighting design in general.
Come to discuss the latest global trends with our speakers:
– Isabelle Corten (Lighting Urban Community International) will tell about European experience of lighting in public spaces
– Yuri Orlov (Uniel) will share secret decisions of energy saving problems on manufacturing commercial lamps
– Konstantin Tsepelev (Bright Buro) will be lead on Lighting, you’ve probably seen might see him on our YouTube-channel where he makes video-reviews of companies
Now it’s enough, we won’t tell you more: follow our web-site and social media pages – we will announce other speakers of the open educational venue.
During the four days of the exhibition, visitors will get acquainted with the
- the role of lighting in public spaces
- trends of lighting design
- specific features of manufacturing lighting equipment.
The format of the event involve not only lectures, but also seminars, forums and master-classes. Therefore, we invite you for a constructive dialogue with colleagues!
How it was in 2018
- Download IDA programme 2018 (pdf, 299 KB)
- Light designers
- Interior designers
- Art Directors
- Hoteliers, restaurateurs
- Technical specialists in light management
- Design / project companies
- Building Companies / Developers
- Sales companies
- Managing and operating companies
Format of events:
- Master classes
- Round tables/Open discussions